We want our patients to know that we are dedicated to getting you the treatment you want – and that means keeping it affordable. To this end, our office strives for not only clinical excellence, but making the best treatment available to as many patients as possible.
- • We offer 100 % complimentary consultations
- • We ACCEPT ALL PPO insurances
- • Flex spending/ Health savings accepted
- • Low down payment/ No down payment plans available
- • NO interest financing
- • 3rd party financing (CareCredit®)
- • We also accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express
- • A courtesy discount for paying in full at the onset of treatment
Dental vs. Orthodontic insurance
While we are committed to helping our patients in every way possible, there are some differences in dealing with insurance coverage. Orthodontic insurance differs from regular dental insurance in that each insured individual usually has a lifetime maximum benefit for orthodontic services. As a courtesy to our patients, we will gladly submit insurance claims pertaining to charges rendered in our office!
The best way for us to accurately check your insurance benefits to give us your information ahead of time (before your consultation) so that we may give you an accurate quote for your potential treatment.
Can my orthodontic insurance be used for clear braces, Invisalign®, or hidden braces treatments?
Yes. If you have orthodontic benefits, they may be used towards this type of service.
We are here to assist you – so if you have any questions – please don’t hesitate to ask!
Here is a list of some of the insurances we accept:
- • Delta Dental
- • Cigna
- • MetLife
- • Aetna
- • United Healthcare
- • Blue Cross/ Blue shield
- • Humana
- • Assurant
- • Dentemax
- • Guardian